Slider

[6][recent][slider-top][LATEST SNOOP STORIES]
You are here: Home / , , BOBBY PIN ART? YES PLEASE

BOBBY PIN ART? YES PLEASE

| No comment


There isn't much more that I love than dressing up my hair... after all it's my career- but it's also been something I've loved doing since I was a kid! So that fact that BOBBY PINS have made such a major splash in the industry right now, is just icing on the cake if you ask me.

I used to spray paint my own pins because colored options weren't available! But now... you can find every color and decorative pin under the sun. And that's just the beginning, the fun part comes when you layer and stack those pins to make shapes and patterns. The possibilities are endless.



Take a look at some fun ways you can use your pins in the video below, and then shop my favorites. Get those creative juices flowing and come up with your own art too.




xo






Shop my picks:



Share This Post :