Slider

[6][recent][slider-top][LATEST SNOOP STORIES]
You are here: Home / FOUR MUST HAVES UNDER $15 // APRIL FAVS

FOUR MUST HAVES UNDER $15 // APRIL FAVS

| No comment


April flew by, and now school is almost out! What?

I had four favorites in April that really stood out to me- the ones I wanted to share with you all. And guess what the most expensive on the list is only $15, so wahoo!


  • Pixi Rose Glow Mist I honestly love ALL of the mists by Pixi, but this Rose one is the latest to my collection and she is glowy, refreshing and calming to the skin. I use her before I apply foundation, and then again after I've applied my base products to lock everything in with a nice healthy glowing finish.
  • Garnier Micellar Eye Makeup Remover Wipes These convenient littles wipes take off eye makeup so well without tugging on skin or leaving eyes dry or red. I also use them to clean up my lines after applying eye shadow, they are wonderful! 
  • Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Matte Topcoat If you are already a fan of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel, you NEED to try their new Matte Top Coat. It gives such a fresh and modern look to your nails.
  • Physicians Formula Butter Lip Cream These buttery lip creams go on so smoothly, pack a major punch in pigment, and leave lips looking glossy and plump. I love them because they are a hybrid of a gloss and a lipstick in one easy to use product.

xo








Share This Post :