Slider

[6][recent][slider-top][LATEST SNOOP STORIES]
You are here: Home / MARCH FAVS THAT ROCKED MY WORLD

MARCH FAVS THAT ROCKED MY WORLD

| No comment

Happy Spring! Here's a look at the things I couldn't love enough on during March...

  • Fav Palette: Zoella x Colourpop Brunch Date Palette- such amazing everyday colors (with one wild card blue) Mattes and shimmers that are so pigmented and easy to use.
  • Lash Love: Babe Lash Serum (20% off with code 'beautysnoop')- my lashes have never been healthier, longer or stronger after three months of this. Essence Volume Booster- Prep lashes for mascara with this creamy white primer that lengthens and thickens in a snap. Loreal Unlimited Mascara- I bought this on a whim because of the unique packaging, but the formula is fantastic and a new fav for sure!
  • Bronzer: Milk Makeup Matte Bronzer- and easy to apply stick bronzer that makes contouring and adding color so easy. Smells a little like clay, but I don't mind it- makes me look a little more Spring-weather-ready!
  • Hair Gadget: Revlon One-Step Volume Dryer- I can't get enough of this... it has changed my hair routine for the better and it's under $60! I sleep on wet hair, then spend about 10 minutes with this bad boy in the morning. I'm left with volume and smoothness in a single step. You can see how I use it in my instagram highlight titled 'HAIR HACK' 


xo



Share This Post :