Slider

[6][recent][slider-top][LATEST SNOOP STORIES]
You are here: Home / , SHADOW BRUSHES ON THE CHEAP

SHADOW BRUSHES ON THE CHEAP

| No comment

One of the most common questions I get asked over on my Instagram tutorials is, 'What brush is that?' And the answer may surprise you- because ALL of my makeup brushes are affordable! I prefer to get a nice quality brush, that doesn't break the bank- so that I don't shed tears when it's time to toss it!

Today on instagram (find the replay in my Highlights titled Brush Theory) I shared my fav eye shadow brushes and some great tips for blending and getting the look you really want when using your brushes. Head over there to get the full scoop, but here are the brushes that you'll want to check out.


Here's to a great deal! xo









Share This Post :