Slider

[6][recent][slider-top][LATEST SNOOP STORIES]
You are here: Home / , MOTHER'S DAY GIFT GUIDE- HINT HINT HONEY

MOTHER'S DAY GIFT GUIDE- HINT HINT HONEY

| No comment

It's that time of year again- time to celebrate all the moms in your life. Seeing as I am a mom, I put together this list of gifts that I would love to receive and some of my favorites that I already have. Send this list over to your man, and be sure you get what you really want this year!


Peter Thomas Roth Resurfacing Kit-  All of the PTR products are fabulous for mature skin, and I highly recommend this kit which includes my favorites, the Laser Free Resurfacer and Eye Serum.

Enter To Win a Fab Bike for mom at andRuby.com worth over $600 [super easy entry on facebook]

Buxom Eyeshadow Swing- If you've read my blog for long you know about my love affair with Buxom... this palette is no exception. You'll thank me, I promise.

COACH Poppy Parfum- Can't go wrong with Coach, right? Poppy is my new craving- it's fresh and floral, and lasts all day.

Arrow Print iPhone Case- Keep mom's phone looking tres chic with this adorable phone case. It's fashion plus function- a win/win.

Luxe Face Brush Set- Upgrade her brush set with these sophisticated brushes from Sephora. The quality is high, but the price point is right on. Great for a vacay and looks beautiful on your vanity.

Botanicals Soy Wax Candle- Give mom a spa-ahh like treat with this soy candle that fills the whole room and calms the senses. I love every flavor I've tried, but this Agave Sage is a favorite.

Love your face! [and your mom]
Follow along on facebook and instagram @beautysnoop

Share This Post :